CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION – WHAT IS IT?
Construction Documentation, also known as technical design, involves the preparation of a comprehensive set of technical drawings and specifications suitable for building approval, builders’ costings, and construction.
These documents allow builders to produce accurate quotes, and assist to achieve extraordinary results during construction.
THE ADDED VALUE OF CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTATION SERVICES
Activities and deliverables include:
- Liaison and integration of additional consultant requirements, such as Structural and Civil Engineers, Energy Consultant and a Registered Building Surveyor
- Preparation of technical drawings including plans, elevations, sections, door and window schedules, together with other details and schedules to enable statutory approval (Building Permit) to construct the project
- Identify interior design intent including materials, locations of fittings and fixtures
- Preparation of specifications, in accordance with the drawings and the client’s specific requirements, to describe the quality of materials, finishes and quality of work necessary to enable statutory approval (Building Permit) to construct the project
- Preparation of additional building design details to clearly communicate aspects of the design, beyond those required for the Building Permit
- Presentations to you
- Apply for Building Permit