What is “Developed Design” and how will it benefit my project?
Our clear process of testing and developing your approved Concept Design into a comprehensive level of analysis, design and presentation. We examine aspects of delight, function, structure, aesthetic and build-ability.
The Developed Design process and deliverables usually include:
- Exploration and production of more detailed plans, sections and elevations
- Sun and shading diagrams to ensure suitable levels of sunlight entry and shading to facades
- Selection of materials and preliminary detailing to ensure coordination of materials, structure and function
- Selection and engagement of required consultants for this and subsequent stages. Consultants are likely to include a Structural Engineer and Energy Rater
- Review of the Developed Design against your budget for the Cost of Works and coordination of an updated estimate of the Cost of the Works
- Presentations to you and relevant stakeholders