Interested in working at Cathi Colla Architects?
Do you have a passion for brilliant residential architecture?
Are you an excellent communicator?
If you are a pro-active person – then this may be the perfect job for you.
Cathi Colla Architects are seeking a student of architecture to join our design team on a part time basis.
Prior experience in an architectural practice is not essential – a passion to learn is!
- be passionate and inspired
- have strong initiative and good design skills
- have excellent written, presentation and verbal skills (hand drawing and model making skills are a bonus)
- be able to work individually and within a team
- be actively studying, or recently completed, an undergraduate degree in Architecture
- have experience in Archicad (Version 18 onwards)
This position is for 1-2 days work per week (flexible). Salary is negotiable, depending on your prior experience and skills.
If you fit this criteria please email us a 1 page summary of your skills, passions and qualities along with a 1 page summary of your employment and education experience (total documents 3MB maximum).
Email your application to email@example.com.
Applications close 5 pm Friday 25th November 2016.